Franchisor “Squeezed” for Rescission Damages Arising from Improper Disclosure
From the desk of: David Kornhauser David Kornhauser Franchisor “Squeezed” for Rescission Damages Arising from Improper Disclosure Introduction In 2611707 Ontario Inc. et al v Freshly Squeezed Franchise Juice Corporation, et al., 2021 ONSC 2323 (“Freshly Squeezed”), the Court provided further guidance on the level...
- Macdonald Sager Manis welcomes Zaia Daniel to our Corporate Commercial group
- Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act (ONCA) Proclamation Date Announced – October 19, 2021
- Matthew Wise to participate in an upcoming webinar on Navigating Employee Leave Types: An Open Q&A With An Employment Lawyer
- Why teaming up with a mentor at law school really works
- 4 Macdonald Sager Manis lawyers recognized as leaders in their field in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada