Not all debtors get a fresh start after bankruptcy
Key Contact: Daniel Litsos Key Contact: Daniel Litsos Not all debtors get a fresh start after bankruptcy Bankruptcy law makes possible the financial rehabilitation of bankrupt individuals by discharging them from the burden of past debts upon the equitable distribution of their assets among their...
- Postponement of Changes in Tax Filing Requirements for Trusts
- Macdonald Sager welcomes 2 lawyers to the firm’s partnership in 2022
- Second Mortgage? Hold on a Second…
- Macdonald Sager welcomes Waseem Jarjis to our Banking & Financial Services group
- Macdonald Sager welcomes Emal Faiz to our Commercial & Residential Real Estate group