Not all debtors get a fresh start after bankruptcy
Key Contact: Daniel Litsos Key Contact: Daniel Litsos Not all debtors get a fresh start after bankruptcy Bankruptcy law makes possible the financial rehabilitation of bankrupt individuals by discharging them from the burden of past debts upon the equitable distribution of their assets among their...
- Macdonald Sager Manis welcomes Zaia Daniel to our Corporate Commercial group
- Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act (ONCA) Proclamation Date Announced – October 19, 2021
- Matthew Wise to participate in an upcoming webinar on Navigating Employee Leave Types: An Open Q&A With An Employment Lawyer
- Why teaming up with a mentor at law school really works
- 4 Macdonald Sager Manis lawyers recognized as leaders in their field in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada