Litigation Lawyer: 5-8 years of experience
Macdonald Sager LLP, a leading mid-sized law firm is seeking a Litigation Lawyer with 5-8 years of experience to join its litigation practice team in downtown Toronto.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 5 year’s previous experience in civil and commercial litigation
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Possess excellent drafting skills
- Extremely organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail
- Be a self-starter who is capable of working both independently, virtually and in a team setting
- Possess a book of business would be an asset and have an entrepreneurial spirit a plus
- Ability to work in a very busy fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and PC LAW.
If you are interested in working on challenging matters with an experienced team of lawyers in a progressive environment located in the financial district, we have an opportunity for you. Our firm is also unique in its ability to provide excellent training and partnership opportunities.
Interested applicants please submit cover letter and resume to Valerie Baldassare at [email protected]
We thank all applicants but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. No telephone enquiries or agencies, please.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all individuals. Should you require any accommodation during the application, interview or onboarding processes, please contact Human Resources.