Secured Lending Law Clerk
Secured Lending Law Clerk – 3 – 5 Years of Experience
Macdonald Sager Manis LLP is presently recruiting for a Secured Lending Law Clerk with at least 3 to 5 years of experience working on commercial lending transactions to join its busy and growing commercial lending group.
The ideal candidate for this position is able to effectively multitask, have an eye for details and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, virtual (for now) and dynamic environment. The candidate should be capable of handling all aspects of a secured lending transaction with oversight from a lawyer, including; conducting, reviewing and summarizing corporate, PPSA and title/off-title searches, drafting of all security documentation and preparing and registering e-reg instruments, ordering title insurance policies, communicating with lawyers and clients and dealing with post-closing matters.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 3 year’s previous experience as a Secured Lending Law Clerk
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail
- Be a self-starter who is capable of working both independently, virtually and in a team setting
- Ability to work in a very busy fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, PC LAW, Teraview, Conveyancer (LLC) and Cyberbhan.
- Corporate and other real estate experience is an asset.
Interested applicants please send your Resume along with salary expectations by email to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. No telephone enquiries or agencies, please.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all individuals. Should you require any accommodation during the application, interview or onboarding processes, please contact Human Resources.