- Corporate Commercial
- Real Estate Commercial and Residential
- Wills and Estates
- Member in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Extensive experience in real estate transactions, acting for buyers, sellers, lenders and borrowers on behalf of individuals, partnerships, corporations and developers.
- Negotiation and preparation of Agreements of Purchase and Sale.
- Preparation and registration of Trust Transfers.
- Registration of Easements.
- Purchase and Sale of single family homes, condominiums, commercial properties and multi-residential properties.
- Preparation of Commercial and Residential Leases
- Preparation of Wills, Codicils, Powers of Attorney for Property and Powers of Attorney for Personal Care.
- Obtaining Certificates of Appointment of Estate Trustee both with and without a will.
- Administration of Estates including dealings with the Public Guardian and Trustee and the Children’s Lawyer.
Kevin G. Bateman is an associate in the Real Estate and Corporate Group. Kevin was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 1989. He graduated from the University of Western Ontario Faculty of Law in 1987. Prior to that, he received a BA from the University of Western Ontario in 1984.
Kevin practices in the area of Real Estate, both residential and commercial, including acting on purchases, sales and refinancing. He also practices in the area of Wills and Estates, preparing wills, codicils and obtaining probate and administering estates.